The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ Get Thee Behind Me (LGBT)!

Why No “Walk-Out-Protest” of This?

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. ~ Matthew 16:23

I’m sure by now that most of you have figured out that the Sunday Morning Tune-up is nothing more than a summation of the week as experienced by a man who has realized things about himself and the world around him…a Christian “Chronicle” if you will.

On that note, I suffered the displeasure of reading this very disturbing piece of what I refer to as Red Journalism in our Communist Chronicle, “Should Schools be Required to Tell Parents About Bullying?” I pause to blink my eyes three times, shake my head twice, and read again. How is this even a question? On the third read, the LGBT I originally mistook for a sandwich (Leafy Greens Bacon Tomato), was actually the acronym for politically active sodomites. So, let me get this straight. The school I fund with my tax-dollar is going to defer to the politically active sodomite strangers (PASS) who’ve never met my kids over the two people who brought them into this world, know them better, and love them more than anyone on the planet?

How upside-down we’ve allowed our world to become on so very many levels. I covered it in the SMTU on Moral Virility two weeks ago in which I observed our “New Age Terms”…but I left out a real beauty… “Microaggressions”. “If a train leaves New York going west at 60 mph, and a train leaves Chicago going east at 70 mph, how many microaggressions will the conductors commit before the trains collide?” I wonder how much it cost the parents to send their kids to Pomona College to take a course entitled “Decolonizing Physics”? How does one measure the cost of destroying both mind and soul? But I digress…

As God was the foundational source of our Rights as declared and enshrined by our founders in our Constitution, He was also the foundation of our public education system:

1. Let every student be plainly instructed, and earnestly pressed to consider well, the main end of his life and studies is, to know God and Jesus Christ which is eternal life (John 17:3) and therefore lay Christ at the bottom, as the only foundation of all sound knowledge and learning.

…and the soundest of all ~ “The reaffirmation that sex belongs only in the context of marriage between a man and a woman.”…if a society is to survive and thrive. So, going back to the disturbing Chronicle article and its connection to Matthew 16:23. Jesus had just revealed to his disciples God’s plan for Him to suffer, die, and be raised to life…which ran completely contrary to their expectations of an earthly kingdom. Peter rebuked Him for being “fatalistic”. In other words, Peter is unwittingly speaking for Satan in putting the things of man before God’s plan. This is exactly what is happening in our schools. And it is going to get much, much worse before it gets better. Parents who love and care for their children would be better parents by sending their kids to live on the streets before exposing them to the present horrors of public education.

In this same week, I happened to catch Hitler’s Inner Circle on Netflix. In perhaps the most gruesome example of what happens to a society that has removed God from the public education and promoted the things of man. Magdalena “Magda” Goebbels first sedated and then poisoned her two children with cyanide because she could not, and they “would not live in a world without nationalized Socialism.” And I thought to myself, how is it possible for the human mind to become so enslaved to an ideology it could move a mother to kill her own children…and of course I shuddered at my own calloused acceptance of the Roe v Wade death toll.

Now brace yourself for this…most of you reading this with kids in school know they participated in the 17-minute walk-out this week to protest “gun violence”. I have two questions for you. How many kids are shot each year in America? How many kids are kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered by these monsters, and these demons every year in America???

WHY AREN’T WE WALKING OUT ON THE REAL EVIL?

With progressive liberals taking the defense of pedophilia, suggesting that it’s a victimless crime, even going as far as trying to normalize the demented behavior of pedophilia, it’s one of the most important battles in the culture war.

We’ve developed a plan to take back the Public Square from the Nationalized Socialists in Warwick. We’ve entitled our series of public discussions Common Sense Warwick. We just held our second program this past Wednesday, “School Shootings vs. Our 2nd Amendment Rights”.  I encourage you to make time to watch this and share it with people you care about. What you will observe is a room mostly filled with what Madam “Almost President” referred to as deplorables making logical, historical, and factual arguments in defense of their God-given Right to defend themselves and the people they love. You will also observe two lovely “Progressive” Liberal women who, like so many of their ilk, have detached themselves from reality. You will see it in their body language and their expressions. You will hear it in their words…void of love.

If I had one last warning for them and the many souls like them, it would be the line from King Leonidas in 300.

See old friend, I brought more soldiers than you did.

Chip Murray: Wide Awake

About Chip Murray

Singer/Songwriter
This entry was posted in Economy, Entertainment, Politics, Religion, Society, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The Sunday Morning Tune-up ~ Get Thee Behind Me (LGBT)!

1. Admin says:

Chip. I read with great interest this piece – read each link and watched the hour plus video. As a stern supporter of the 2nd Amendment to not be infringed, I struggle with reading your line ““Progressive” Liberal women who, like so many of their ilk, have detached themselves from reality. You will see it in their body language and their expressions. You will hear it in their words…void of love” as it plays into the closing points of those women – ‘division’. The left is not void of love anymore than the right – their body language/expression is no different than ours – both sides are passionate and believe what they believe. Emotions run high on all sides as we come to all debates with our own bias, historical understanding, media points, and experiences.

The gun issue, as pointed out, is very complex and we have two sides – one which believes guns are the problem and one which believes guns are the answer – its the great divide – and a useful one to keep both sides fighting each other and to not focus on the elephant in the room which is our society and its purposeful downfall from grace. If our focus remains on ‘things’ vs ‘persons’ – they (the powers and thoughts that be) win.

I loved the comment about ‘guns being locked up’ although all are armed in the comparison countries some love to point to. Did anyone ever bother to look into the consequences faced in these countries when someone commits a horrific act? Does anyone understand they are not sent to jail, given a ipad, 3 meals a day, tv at the ready and recreation time?? The comparison is a faux one b/c our justice system is a joke and cannot compare. Swift justice does not happen here – instead we babysit them in jails for a period of time, under the ridiculous guise of rehabilitation, and data proves, they become repeat offenders. Google reveals how many repeat offenders there are in the ‘countries of choice’. That ends that debate.

Want to make a real change of impactful dialogue? Mary is correct – start dealing with hard core facts, not opinions or emotional ones – then the Constitution will win – the very thing, along with the Bill of Rights – that makes America – Exceptional.

All the best, Lisa

• Chip Murray says:

Lisa, I respectfully encourage you to think on this a little more. The Left is not void of emotion and passion when it comes to their belief system, which is in truth a culture of death. Our creator is the best example of love there could possibly be…selfless and pure sacrificing love. Which side of the fence fights to the death for death…Abortion, Euthanasia, and so on? Most of all the Left fights for the death of Truth Lisa. I empathize with your wish to see things in a more positive light, but the fact of the matter is they want no such thing for us…they want us and all we believe to be vanquished from this world. Until we understand this, they will march that much closer to their dream.

• Admin says:

Sorry Chip I don’t mean to be argumentative here, i know you are very passionate about this but I don’t need to ‘think on this’ I work with 92 Democrats of all ages leaving me the odd man out at times. You are brushing the ‘left’ with a wide stroke. I mean who is the left? Every Democrat? You site abortion, euthanasia, etc. things that people on all sides actually favor including many Conservatives that you and I both know. Full disclosure, I am not one of them.

Am I looking for a positive light? You bet b/c its reality. Many on the left who I work with were not happy with the booing of God; even more are disgusted by NYS’s vote to abort a full term baby, so you must be implying the left has ‘selective’ truths they could do without. Maybe.

My opinion is that the world needs facts as your audience seemed to agree with, not this rhetoric of all of the left are the party of death or all on the right are deplorable in its true meaning. Our perpetuating our own ‘disgust’ and declaration of ‘their evil’ mimics the very hatred you accuse the left of as not ALL the left is the party of death wanting us/our ways vanquished. Many, such as in my case, have never heard an honest rebuttal to what they ‘believe’. A good mixture of facts and opinions have gone a long way. For instance, do you know the kids I work with (ages 21-40) found the walk out ridiculous? Do you know they agree that the drug pushers are part of the problem? That being a single mom pays more in government funding and more of it is a stronger appeal then getting married? That they do not blame guns but the drugs, the video games, the movies etc (much like your attendees) but had no idea that AR didn’t mean assault rifle!

Your two ladies were willing to sit and listen; to point out truths of bias; to conclude that the ‘good’ did nothing when they came to take the innocents; etc truths that we all can agree with. Where things fall apart is that humanity needs a scapegoat. The powers that be state its the gun or Christians or deplorables or the left. Our job as humans is to separate the wheat from the chaff. Our job as Conservatives is to help them conclude it is none of the ascribed.

I watched many a nodding head when one of your attendees infallibly stated we have a cultural problem…aka common ground. This is a complex issue that needs adults not finger pointers b/c it can be easily said that those on ‘our side’ want exactly what you’ve written about the left. Read it this way: the right “wants us and all we believe to be vanquished from this world.” Not so simple now is it.

Every conversation needs to change the narrative from guns back to culture and its demise. Then and only then do true colors come out to play and frankly, no one is ready for that truthful and emotional debate thus guns are the supposed bogey man that occupies the minds to defend or oppose on all sides.

Sorry Chip, I can’t agree with you wholeheartedly on this one.

• Chip Murray says:

First, my apologies. My “think on this a little more” came across in a condescending way I did not intend. I welcome “argument” with good people…it benefits the dialogue and promotes understanding. Just to be clear, my target is the ideology…not those enslaved by it. Liberalism kills and destroys everything it comes in contact with. When I said “void of love”, I was referring to the room…not all Liberals. People actually made sincere gestures of love to both women…they made no such gestures, were less than gracious and only critical. The Left divides, and then accuses those they’ve divided of dividing. I’m sure there are very nice people among the 92 Democrats you work with. This is coming down to the sheep and goats sister. There is either Heaven or there is Hell for us…there is no in between. Please know, though we may not see eye to eye, I have nothing but admiration and respect for who you are, where you’ve been, and what you do. God Bless and keep you my friend.

2. D. says:

As always, your posts are more like coursework which contain a detailed analysis of any situation. Speaking of coursework, I believe something fundamentally has changed in the schools and universities. A change which is earth-shattering for me. My parents were immigrants who told me that the way to succeed was to work hard at school, and then go to college. This would be my pathway to success.
    When thinking of my own children, and someday grandchildren, I see the only possibility for them to be free and intelligent will be homeschooling. The schools have become indoctrination centers for political correctness, liberal philosophy and revisionist history. Schools are nasty places where the religious values and critical thinking schools I taught my children were mocked and ridiculed every day.
    The crap my kids were forced to read in school makes me sick. You are not allowed to disagree with any of the insane economic or historical analysis if you want to make the grade. Even well-thought out arguments are tossed aside, teachers don’t even pretend to be impartial. Is this what passes for education?

Why do we even need schools anymore? I have great books over here. I will teach the real meaning and beauty of Shakespeare instead of what Yale teaches. We should create new formats to teach in our homes. We can easily have a FaceTime with one another and create online resources too. Then let us all put our expertise to GOOD USE. I’ll teach math and science. What about you?

• D. says:

Correction in paragraph 1, last sentence : instead of critical thinking schools it should be CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.

3. Chip Murray says: