Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon the good and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated. ~ Thomas Paine
I made the decision in the early Spring of this year to retire at the end of 2020…twenty-five days from today. It was the easiest decision I have ever made in my life for two very important reasons:
- I cherish freedom as God’s 2nd greatest gift to man and protecting it as my duty to God.
- I have never been afraid to think.
As the events of 2020 unfolded, I began to see those around me stop thinking. Imagine you go to great lengths (like sacrificing your only son) to give this sensational gift to the love of your life. You meet her at her favorite restaurant to present her with this wonderful gift. And after the meal she walks away leaving the gift on the table. Imagine how utterly devastated that would make any of us feel. Amplify that by a million times and you might come within a galaxy of understanding the depth of agony we put on the heart of our Creator by our thoughtlessness and indifference. For what…the fear of losing stuff? And it’s not just my industry…my realtor friend sent me this the other day; The National Association of Realtors has, for all intents and purposes, made quoting Bible verses on a private Facebook profile into an ethical violation leading to a hearing and expulsion. ~ National Association of Realtors Imposes Cancel Culture On 1.4 Million People
When I told my friend that is exactly why I am retiring from the company I’ve been part of for the past 26 years in the financial industry she said, “I’m happy for you, but I can’t retire. If I cancel my membership, I will not be able to make a living.” I wanted to cry. It was no different to my mind than her voluntarily putting herself on a cattle car headed for Auschwitz eighty years ago.
I cannot imagine what it must have been like for a man of honor like retired Lt. General Michael Flynn to have been put through the hell he and his family have been put through for the past four years. But I can certainly relate to what he learned in those four years when he said the experience taught him who his true friends were. Here’s an amazing clip from a man fighting to save the world who learned the very same lesson many years ago. Charlie Rose Interviews Young Donald Trump
As Trump said in the Rose interview, “You can’t guess it…you can’t predict it” when it comes to who’s going to remain loyal to you after you lose everything or, as his much older and wiser self might say, after it appears you’ve lost an election. I and most all of us who remain unafraid to think know he won the election. Here is the Prayer & Fast Wednesday invite that was sent out this past Tuesday…
Please allow me to share some wonderful news with you on this first day of December. We are a blessed nation on the face of this earth, cursed by an elite few who attempted to re-define us, demoralize us, and enslave us. They have failed.
This morning’s MAXWELL “Go To The Very End” is God showing us who we are. These “32 Rules To Teach Your Sons” (at the very bottom of today’s message) came from my friend Tracy this morning. Go to the very end…
# 32 – Change the world, don’t let it change you.
Please join us for Prayer & Fast Wednesday tomorrow with prayerful focus on 2 Timothy 4.
History books will refer to 2020 as either the year of revelation or the year of Revelation. Who can say? Modern-day prophet Dutch Sheets, whom I was just introduced to this week, and others seem to subscribe to the small r theory. Did the Prophets Get It Wrong? “Why would we not want to fight for truth?” Sheets asked about the efforts to determine whether or not cheating went on in this election. “Let’s make sure it was a righteous vote. Let’s make sure that it wasn’t a sinful vote, that it wasn’t dishonest. Some Christians say, ‘let’s just forget about it, get along; it’s not worth it.’ Are you kidding me? Why would God say ‘just go along with sin’?”
Whether 2020 turns out to be small r or capital R…or both, the hardest revelation pill I’ve had to swallow is watching those I know, or thought I knew, distance themselves from truth as defending truth devolves from being respectable to unpopular to deplorable to dangerous. But there is no better way I can think of learning the painful Trump/Flynn “True Friend” lesson. And Lt. General Flynn is 100% correct in his assessment of the excuse many will use for failing to act to defend Truth, Life, and Freedom. You cannot sit and say, ‘I didn’t know’. There are too many ways to educate yourself. ~ Scott Kesterson Interviews Lt. General Michael Flynn
Here’s a great example of what General Flynn is saying. If God gave man a brain to think, why should any man be afraid to think? Wouldn’t God naturally want us to use our brain for good, to find and defend truth…to protect our cherished freedom? So using the brain God gave me, just this week I used it to educate myself to The Brain Initiative of all things! A little treat Barack Obama left for us, which links synthetic telepathy to the CIA, DARPA, National Institute of Health, and the Director of Human Experimentation who happens to be married to the man who is calling for mandated vaccination, Anthony Fauci.
You see, I know that “when Truth is back in town honest men will come around and make a better world for you and me.” BECAUSE I am not afraid to think, and BECAUSE I trust in God as I happen to know and trust the MEN who are fighting in this very hour to make it so. Today’s Tune-up is dedicated to one such man. We simply call him “G”.
RULES TO TEACH YOUR SONS:
- Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
- Learn how to cook a signature dish.
- Spend 30 min a day reading up on current events.
- In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
- Request the late check-out.
- When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
- Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
- Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.
- Play with passion or don’t play at all.
- When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.
- Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
- Stand up when she enters the room.
- Carry two handkerchiefs. The one in your back pocket is for you. The one in your breast pocket is for her.
- You marry the girl, you marry her family / children
- Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
- Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
- Never be afraid to ask out the best looking girl in the room.
- Never turn down a breath mint.
- A sport coat is worth 1000 words.
- Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.
- Be nice to your elders.
- Open her door and walk on the outside of the street.
- After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.
- Ask your mom to play. She won’t let you win.
- Manners make the man.
- Give credit. Take the blame.
- Stand up to Bullies. Protect those bullied.
- Write down your dreams.
- Add value everywhere you go.
- Be confident and humble at the same time.
- If ever in doubt, REMEMBER WHOSE SON YOU ARE and REFUSE to just be ordinary!
- Change the world, don’t let it change you.